The 9th Annual Madison's Angels at The End Zone Was a Success!
The 9th Annual Madisonís Angels at the End Zone fundraiser, held on March 10, 2007, brought our
year-end total to just over $122,000. This was only made possible because of the love and support from
people like YOU. On behalf of Miracle For Madison & Friends, we would like to THANK YOU for your
contribution to further Spinal Muscular Atrophy Research at The Ohio State University. To this date, you have helped us
raise close to one million dollars towards crucial and promising SMA research projects to find a cure
and/or treatment for this horrible disease. SMA research benefits more than 40 other childhood genetic
diseases, including ALS, Parkinsonís and Alzheimerís.
Special thanks in 2007 to:
- Our hosts: Celeste Friedman of Celeste & Friends and John Fortney of
WBNS 10 TV
- Auctioneer: Dennis Woodruff
- Magician Jon Petz
- JRW Project
- Columbus Children's Choir
- Columbus Zoo Animals
- SMA Cloggers
- Dublin Coffman High School Jazz Combo
- Scottish Corners Elementary Drumming Ensemble
- Children's book author Mary Jo Skillings
- Photographer Brian King
- Cleveland Browns FANatic "Bone Lady"
- The OSU football players and coaches
- Craig Krenzel, Tim Anderson and Simon Frazier
Special thanks in 2007 to our corporate sponsors:
Special thanks in 2007 to our sponsors:
- Paglieri Family
- Valentine Family
- Bill & Lynn Martin
- Bob & Jamie Mollwitz
Join the Angel Team and help us win the fight against spinal muscular atrophy!