What is the Miracle for Madison Fund?
The Miracle For Madison fund sits within The Ohio State University Foundation acct. # 301554. Miracle For Madison & Friends is a grassroots, 100% volunteer driven group of individuals consisting of family and friends. All money raised goes directly to support research and clinic services for SMA at OSU. All expenses, advocacy, education and family support is donated by Madison's family and friends.
Miracle for Madison is a fund set up to:
- Raise needed dollars for OSU researchers to find a cure.
- Support the MDA/SMA clinic at OSU through coordination of medical services through Columbus Children's Hospital.
- Educate the medical community about the most up to date standard of care and treatment.
- Provide support to SMA families.
The Fund also supports the efforts of others in the fight to find a cure and treatments for SMA.
- Andy's Dream Fund at OSU
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
- Our SMA Angels
- SMA Support
- SMA Angels Charity
- Paytons Pals
- SMA Foundation
- Planet SMA
- Families of SMA
- The Preston Fund at OSU
- The Matthew Fund at OSU
- The Cade & Katelyn Fund at OSU
Send tax deductible donations to
Miracle for Madison Fund for SMA Research at OSU
Ohio State Medical Center Development
P.O. Box 183112
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3112
Give online via
Ohio State University's I-Give
For more information on SMA
Miracle for Madison
6166 Enke Ct.
Dublin, Ohio 43017